Lunes, Marso 4, 2013

Why I am here @ La Verdad Christian College


                                               Why I am here @ LaVerdad Christian College


“There’s a reason for everything”
  A famous quotation that explains why I am here at La Verdad Christian College. I’m totally surprise that I’m her along with hundreds of students who are studying for free! And that is an opportunity to grab off. Not everyone is given a chance to be part with this scholarship grant and by the leaders of our church, Bro. Eli Soriano and Bro. Daniel Razon.
   It was in my graduating days as a fourth year student. We are busy talking, inquiring and searching of many schools in the metro. And upon searching on this schools came the devastating blow. I’ve taken various entrance examinations like the famous UPCAT of UP and PUPCET of PUP but unfortunately, my exams failed. At that time, it was the darkest phase of my life. It’s a like a turnaround. I’m in great pain and sorrow that I’ve even cry to my best friend when I was sharing this to her.
  “After the rain, there’s a rainbow”, and the rainbow just came into my life when my family decided that maybe I should try at La Verdad Christian College scholarship program. At first, I resist because all of my friends back in high school were studying at Manila and that is I wanted to. Even though we have different schools but were just distance away. But I have no choice, or else I will not go to school. So I try and by surprise, I passed the exam. I’m very happy because I passed it and my parents will be happy for me.  And after some interview’s, I’m on my way.
   So far, this school has brought a lot to me. I didn’t expect that we’ll have a taste of the spotlight by having variety shows in our humanities in the first semester. It’s like we are in a production house and we are the new recruits. I’ve learn new things that I just learn in the school. And I think that I have one step ahead because of the knowledge that the school had thought me with the help our dedicated instructors. We are exposed on the production world and in the future, the world of media.
   Whenever I tell to my friends what are the activities in the school, they are surprised because they didn’t have those activities at all. I never imagined of creating and working on production on this early stage in college. Maybe in other schools, they just care for your money but not for the purpose that you enrolled to them. I’m very happy and thankful that I belong here.  I just realized that were being trained to be a real professional people in the industry. And that makes me perceived more in studying in this school. Many have tries, but few are chosen. This is a opportunity that should be grab. And for me, I just grabbed it!




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento