Miyerkules, Pebrero 6, 2013


I Set Fire to the Rain


“But I set fire to the rain
Watched it pour as I touched your face
Let it burn while I cry'
Cause I heard it screaming out your name, your name
           
Set Fire to the rain of Adele is heart broken song because Adele was on the rocks and call quits on her fiance. And in arelationsip its pretty hard to say that it is over because of the love, time you give to each other. The relationship will be a waste of time but in this song, adele’s realtionsip with her fiance is over.
 Although I’m not yet into a relationship but I can fell the pain of her through her songs and I know that some people would have the same situation as her. Yet, I’m so impress of Adele that she has the courage to fight on and stand to many people to sing songs that we know are dedicated for her fiancee. She’s like Taylor Swift. The both of them have similarities because they’re songs are for all the boys of ther lives. In an interview she said that she is now strong, all the rejections and pain as an artist/singer was been taken away and she’s ready to face the world.
The song was a powerful one and has a resemblance of someone like you which is her hit song too. Those songs were powerful that you’ll be captured and somtimes cry because of the emtions taht she brought out in her songs. But Adele is a singer that is reviving a old genre which the soul music and it is great that singers now are reviving the beautiful past music. They are making music as a rich entity and that will lead to producing good singers and qaulity singers.
The song has hit the top 10 spot on the UK charts and being on top on the US charts.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento